Become a 2023 TRB Annual Meeting Exhibitor
Join us and reserve your space
The 2023 Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting is the largest global gathering of
transportation professionals and researchers with a focus on innovative solutions for all modes
Attendees areas of interests:
- Administration and Management
- Bridges and Other Structures
- Data and Information Technology
- Education and Training
- Freight Transportation
- General Transportation
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- International Activities
- Maintenance and Preservation
- Marine Transportation
- Motor Carriers
- Operations and Traffic Management
- Passenger Transportation
- Pedestrians and Bicyclists
- Planning and Forecasting
- Public Transportation
- Safety and Human Factors
- Security and Emergencies
- Terminals and Facilities
- Vehicles and Equipment
Exhibit Space Fees
2023 Exhibit Space Fee:
$41.00 per sq. ft.
Corner Fees: $200.00 per corner
Minimum booth size: 10' x 10'
2023 Large Vehicle Rate
$31.00 per sq. ft. (600-799 sq. ft.)*
$27.00 per sq. ft. (+800 sq. ft.)*
Minimum booth size: 600 sq. ft.
Must Include Vehicle*
Companies reserving exhibit space online agree to the Official 2023 TRB Annual Meeting Terms & Conditions.
Through March 15, 2022 - 0%
March 16 - September 15, 2022 - 50%
After September 15, 2022 - 100%
Exhibit space fee includes:
- 7" x 44" booth identification sign for in-line booths
- 8' back-drape and 3' side-rails for in-line booths, including corners
- For each 100 square feet of exhibit space, each exhibitor is entitled to one (1) Exhibitor
Full Registration (for admission to all meeting events) and four (4) Exhibit Staff
Registrations (for admission to the exhibit hall only).
- 10 Daily Guest Passes
As you plan for TRB 2023, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that
are not affiliated with TRB 2023, Transportation Research Board, SPARGO, Inc. or any
contracted organization therin. Please be advised that TRB does not sell exhibitor lists
or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to TRB Official
Contractors to inform exhibitors of show related services. Solicitations from unofficial
vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. TRB
partners with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can
intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Registration, Housing and
- Hargrove (General Service Contractor)
- Hi Tech (Electricity)
- Smart City (Internet)
- Catering (Centerplate)
- PSAV (Audio Visual and Computers)
- InFocus Marketing (Mailing List Rental)
Questions? Contact Us!
Companies beginning with #-K
TRB Exhibit and Patron Sales
c/o SPARGO Inc.