The Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit an abstract for the 20th International Myeloma Society Annual Meeting, taking place September 27-30, 2023 in Athens Greece.
Abstract Categories for IMS Annual 2023:
- Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Myeloma- Transplant Eligible
- Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Myeloma- Non-Transplant Eligible
- Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma
- Maintenance Therapy
- Cellular and T cell engager Immunotherapy
- Myeloma Novel Drug Targets and agents
- Management of Myeloma Bone Disease
- QoL and Patient-Reported Outcome and Supportive Care
- MRD Assessment and role in Myeloma
- Imaging in Myeloma
- Myeloma Genomics and cell signaling
- Myeloma Microenvironment and Immuneprofiling
- Plasma Cell precursor Disorders
- Drug Toxicity
The 20th IMS Annual Meeting includes a dedicated Nursing Symposium
The 7th Nursing Symposium, showcasing the latest nursing research in the field of myeloma, will take place in conjunction with the 20th IMS Annual Meeting.
Submit an abstract to be considered as an oral or poster presentation during the Nursing Symposium.
Questions? Contact us.
IMS Abstract Management
c/o SPARGO, Inc.
11208 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030 USA
888-788-1522 (US Toll free)
001 571-207-7398 (International)
Send us an Email