AORN REVERSE TRADE SHOW
Connecting Top Perioperative Executives and Exhibitors
Introducing an amazing new sales experience like no other at Global Surgical Conference & Expo 2019.
Meet one-on-one with decision-makers (VIPs) from the top 20% surgical volume facilities in the U.S. In this three hour event, participating exhibitors will be scheduled to meet with 25 leaders hand-selected for each company.
Each meeting provides the opportunity to establish a connection with OR leaders, highlight solutions, determine interest level, and outline next steps. All this is done in one morning, without the long prospecting process it takes to get a face-to-face meeting.
How it works:
- Participating exhibitors receive one block of 25 five-minute meetings. Additional blocks of meetings can be purchased.
- AORN matches the best 25 VIPs to meet with each company during the live event on the morning of Sunday, April 7.
- Get 5 minutes with each VIP to present your products/services and provide takeaway collateral.
- Participating exhibitors may have up to 2 representatives in the meetings.
- All meetings are scheduled between VIPs and company rep at a specific time. Reps and VIPs will be provided with minute-by-minute schedules.
- Company profile information and VIP information will be consolidated into one booklet that both company reps and VIPs will receive upon check-in Saturday evening.
Pricing: First block of 25 five-minute meetings - $3,300 | Additional blocks - $1,500 per block
Participating exhibitors also receive the following additional benefits:
- Recognition in a pre-event email to the VIPs
- Upgraded exhibitor listing (mobile app)
- Highlighted in the Expo product feature webpage, included in a email to all manager and above Expo attendees
- Company profile included in the reverse tradeshow booklet given to VIPs
- Recognition in the VIP thank you email
- Recognition in the June 2019 issue of AORN Journal
Contact AORN for more information and to reserve your meeting blocks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-755-6304 ext. 280.