Virtual Exhibit Opportunities
Exhibit Booth Sales are Closed!
The 2021 Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting is the largest global gathering of transportation professionals and researchers with a focus on innovative solutions for all modes of transportation.
Securing Your Virtual Exhibit (Deadline January 4, 2021)
Special Incentives for 2021
- Virtual exhibit fee is half the cost of a 10’ x 10’ booth at an in‐person meeting.
- Booth includes two (2) full‐meeting registrations, and unlimited booth‐staff registrations.
- 2021 exhibitors will earn four (4) priority points for future booth selection, which is double the number typically earned for a 10’ x 10’ booth at an in‐person TRB meeting
- 2021 exhibitors will lock in their 2022 booth rate at the original in‐person 2021 price of $38 per square foot.
- “Live” Hours: Exhibits will be listed as “live” from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time each day, during the dates of the TRB Annual Meeting sessions, which are January 21‐22, 2021, and January 25‐ 29, 2021. During these “live” hours, TRB highly recommends that the Exhibitor have at least one staff registrant in the booth at all times, to answer attendee questions.
- 24/7 Accessibility: Beyond the above‐mentioned “live” hours, the Exhibitor’s virtual booth, and all of its content, will be accessible to meeting registrants on a 24‐hour basis for the 30‐day period from January 21 through February 16, 2021. Throughout that time, they may view any documents or videos in the virtual booth, and may leave business cards or messages for the Exhibitor.
The user interface for the meeting will provide wide range of functionality for exhibitors:
- Branding – Brand your virtual booth with your logo, custom colors, and sign copy.
- Dissemination – Post information about your products or services in PDF format for immediate download.
- Multi‐Media – Post a video presentation that can be viewed by everyone who visits your booth.
- Lead Retrieval – Collect visitor contact information via the “Leave Business Card” functionality.
- Engagement – Interact with potential customers via the booth’s chat functionality.
- Connections – Start a conversation by initiating a real‐time one‐on‐one video meeting.
- Analytics – Get a complete report on the attendee engagement within your booth.
Questions? Contact Us!